Skip to content Skip to navigation


Are you moving home?

Are you moving home? Then you can request the water delivery for your new address via Mijn waterbedrijf (only in Dutch). You can also cancel the delivery of water from your current or old address.

Keep the following information handy:

  • If you are already a customer with us: your account number. This can be found on the advance bill or annual statement, or if you pay automatically: on your bank statement (first 8 digits).
  • Moving date
  • If known: meter reading old and new house

Sign up

If you want to manage your billing and payment online, change your account details like contact details or bank account detail, you can start your own account at Mijn waterbedrijf (only available in Dutch). Sign in to update your mailing address, email address and contact number instantly.

To register you need to fill in your account number, your account postcode and adress, and your email address.

Sign up

Aanmelden voor onze nieuwsbrief

Ontvang 4 keer per jaar onze nieuwsbrief. U kunt zich ook aanmelden via Mijn waterbedrijf.